acQuaMD is CE and FCC certified and has been preapproved by the FDA. acQuaMD has been tested and clinically proven to be a safe product. Please feel free to contact us directly for all detailed test reports. For our CE certification, please download our Declaration of Conformity below.
Warnings and Precautions
- FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY
- Do not use if you have: Ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear, dizziness, an injury or perforation of (hole in) the eardrum, recently had ear surgery
- Keep out of children’s hands.
- Adults may safely use acQuaMD on children’s ears age two and up
- The operating ambient temperature range for acQuaMD is 50 – 104 °F (10 – 40 °C). Do not expose acQuaMD to temperature extremes (below -13 °F/ -25 °C or over 131 °F /55 °C) or excessive humidity (> 95 % RH).
- Do not expose your acQuaMD to high temperatures for extended time periods. You may damage its components.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the acQuaMD. You can damage your acQuaMD and expose yourself to the risk of an electric shock.
- Do not use your acQuaMD near flammable or explosive gasses or liquids—you may cause a fire or explosion.
- Do not drop your acQuaMD into water. It may permanently disable your acQuaMD.
- Please do not dispose of the product in the household waste at the end of its useful life.To protect the environment, dispose of empty batteries at appropriate collection sites according to national or local regulations.
- Remove batteries from your acQuaMD when storing for an extended period of time. Installed batteries may leak or corrode over time and may damage your acQuaMD. Do not damage or heat the batteries. Use only two batteries. Improper, damaged or heated batteries may cause a fire or personal injury.
- acQuaMD is intended for household use only. Use of acQuaMD is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your physician.
- Do not modify this equipment without authorization of the manufacturer.
- Silicon tip is for individual use only and is not to be shared.
- The acQuaMD should be operated by adults only and the silicon tips should be kept out of reach of small children and babies as they may constitute a choking hazard.
- Doctors everywhere warn against using cotton swabs.
- Do not keep acQuaMD in your ear for longer than ten minutes at a time.
- Limited one-year warranty
- ClearEar LLC warrants this product against any defects that are due to faulty material or workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of consumer purchase or receipt as a gift. ClearEar LLC disclaims any and all warranties beyond one year, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. This warranty applies when used by purchaser for normal household use in accordance with the Use and Care Manual and excludes the battery and damage to the product resulting from accident or misuse. This product is not warranted when used in a professional environment./li>
- In no event shall ClearEar LLC be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages in connection with the purchase or use of this product or costs over the original cost of the product.
- If the product should not perform to specifications within the warranty period, please contact Consumer Relations. In the U.S., you can contact us at email@example.com. ClearEar LLC reserves the right to replace a non-conforming product with the most comparable product currently available. This product has a five-year minimum expected lifetime.
- While this warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may also have other rights which vary from state to state/province to province.
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.